Welcome to PenangMunicipalPark.com! As a resource and guide for one of Malaysia’s most visited landmarks, PenangMunicipalPark.com provides locals and tourists variety famous attraction.
A visual masterpiece created by Municipal Council of Penang Island, Penang Municipal Park of formerly known as Youth Park has gone through major developments and restoration over time to carry on its initial purpose as an open-air oasis for a metropolitan city. No matter the season or reason for your visit, this national historic landmark is a setting for enjoying many pursuits: Jogging Track, Children Playground, Archery Range, Skate Park, Graffiti Park, Camping Site, Mountain Bike Tracks, and much more!
Our website is the source for up-to-date reporting on the latest news and happenings in the park and sharing historic tales about its fascinating legacy. From key attractions to year round activities, here we try to provide as much of information on every aspect of exploring Penang Municipal Park.
Here are some ideas of things to check out while browsing through our website:
- Take a virtual tour of the park or book our facilities for your event or visit
- Get advice on activities and attractions to look around and do
- Learn about attraction, event or activities and sightseeing tours
- Find out about upcoming programs and events in our Calendar of Event
- See where to find restrooms, parking and more in our MAP and FAQ section
- Explore the green landscape and other beautiful flowers and plants that grows in Penang Municipal Park
- Browse or send photos to our Gallery
- Enjoy exploring PenangMunicipalPark.com and let us help you to plan your visit.
Please free feel to contact us to ask any questions or offer comments.